Monday 2 July 2012

[BIG] Video Preview for Episode 9

Big Drama
After release the written preview for episode 9 of BIG, KBS revealed the video preview on June 30. The story has reached its half and it looks like it’s getting more complicated for upcoming episodes.
Check the video preview and the translation below!
Mari: Even though your body is married to Gil Teacher, let your heart be married to me.
Choong Shik: Noona, are you really in China? Excuse me, you over there?
Mari: In truth the person married to Gil Teacher is Seo Yoon Jae. I did this so that you won’t get confused about it.
Kyung Jae: I lost something under the bread. When you go inside look carefully for it.
Mari: Teacher, that (ticket), can I go instead?
Kyung Jae: Did someone come see him?
Female voice (nurse?): A very elegant lady, who appears quite wealthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment