Tuesday 3 July 2012

SKE48's Tomoka Wakabayashi To Leave Group At The End Of July

Tomoka Wakabayashi
SKE48 member Tomoka Wakabayashi will be graduating from the group at the end of July because her heart isn't fully committed to being an idol. The announcement was made today during Team KII's performance at the SKE48 theater in Aichi.
"I've been spending half of my with my studies and half with work as SKE48. The work with SKE48 is fun, but just because it's fun doesn't mean its ok. There are a lot of research students in SKE48 doing working hard to become regular members. The moment I wondered about my light feelings within the group, I knew it wasn't okay to be remain halfhearted," she explained.
The exact date of the idol's graduation has not been determined.
Tomoka auditioned to join SKE48 in the spring of 2009 with the group's 2nd generation. She was placed in team KII in December of 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment