Friday 1 June 2012

A-JAX Releases Debut MV, "ONE 4 U"

A-JAX
DSP Media, home of Kara and Rainbow, has just debuted their new boy group A-JAX, named after the mythological hero. Their debut MV shows them acting the part out as heroes, saving the heroine. The songs is fierce with rock elements and produced by Steven Lee, who has produced for KAT-TUN, SS501, and Rainbow in the past. Without further ado, here's the music video.



TRANSLATION
[Look], It’s gonna be somethin’ nu.
[Touch], No matter wut u think about.
[Taste], You better run if you can go

Cuz here we go, Uh!
Yeah! [Shout it-!]
You know what I’m talkin’ about! [Yeah! Haha-]
Now Listen!

I believe in my destiny, this miracle is not a chance
My feelings towards you will not be repressed with the upcoming days

[I never wanna] give you up babe, No matter what they say, I’ll fight 4 U.
Like an endless deja vu, I only want you

There is no love that can replace you
Even though I lose everything I had
Never ever gonna let you go babe-
I would like it even once, leave me with your everything
You cannot get out, you are already my everything

It doesn’t change even though I say it a million times because you are my girl
So Let me be the One 4 U.

I believe in Eternity, an opportunity like this today will never come back
Even though you’d hurt me, there is nothing for me to scared of rather than forgetting you

[I never wanna] Let it go babe,
No matter what you say, I’ll get your luv,
The heart beating for you is only wanting you again today

No one can replace you
Even though I turn my back to the world (oh yeah-) Never ever let you go babe-

I would like it even once, (Hey!)leave me with your everything (Baby)
You cannot get out, you are already my everything

It doesn’t change even though I say it a million times because you are my girl (because you are my girl~)
So Let me be the One 4 U.

You are my everything, my Melody, You are my destiny, why don’t you know how I feel
I only want you, you’re the only one, I can’t without you, I’m One 4 U- Yeah-

Yeah, Ha! Let’s go, Come on!
Listen Up,
How many times does it take to say for you to understand
It doesn’t even matter what they say, I’ll prove it.
There are lots of men in this world but It’s like a gamble.
There is no guy like me, bet’cha, no more trouble.
[Look] Listen, I’ll never gonna let it go,[Touch]
So you can send something more precious than words, [Shout it-]
Girl, let me in, please, let me be,
(Oh, Let me be the ONE 4 U, babe)
Yeah, let me be the ONE 4 U

I would like it even once, (Hey!)leave me with your everything (Baby)
You cannot get out, you are already my everything (my everything)

It doesn’t change even though I say it a million times because you are my girl (because you are my girl~)
So Let me be the One 4 U.

Let me be the One,
ONE 4 U. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment