Thursday 7 June 2012

2PM's Wooyoung Reveals New Details About His Upcoming Solo Album

2PM's Wooyoung
Last month 2PM member Wooyoung announced that he would be releasing a solo album. Now the idol has revealed new information about the album.
The new album will contain 5 or 6 songs, making it a mini album. One of the songs will be composed by fellow 2PM member Junho. The album is set to be released in July.
Wooyoung also discussed why he was making a solo debut. "JYP said that compared to the other members, I didn’t have a distinguishing factor of my own, so he told me to release a solo album. I’m grateful that he’s giving me an opportunity like this," shared.
While 2PM member Junho and Junsu have both released solo tracks before, Wooyoung will be the first one to make a solo debut with an album and full promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment