Friday 8 June 2012

Lustknot. releasing New Single in July

Lustknot.
Visual Kei band Lustknot. will release a new single on July 11th! It’s titled "EVEN IF I DIE, TOMORROW IS COMING" and will be Lustknot.’s 3rd maxi single.
Actually the release is CD-only but for all those who can get their hands on the first press version the CD comes with an extra DVD featuring the PV for "EVEN IF I DIE, TOMORROW IS COMING".
This is the CD-track list:
01. EVEN IF I DIE, TOMORROW IS COMING
02. VIOLET RAINS
03. Matricaria
And the band uploaded the PV preview for the new song! Check it out below:

Lustknot. 「EVEN IF I DIE,TOMORROW IS COMMING」PV CM spot
Lustknot. 「EVEN IF I DIE,TOMORROW IS COMMING」PV CM spot
■Lustknot. 3rd MAXI Single「EVEN IF I DIE,TOMORROW IS COMMING」2012.7.11 RELEASE!!DRRD-018(未発表新曲を含む全3曲入り)価格¥1,890(税込)初回盤のみ...

No comments:

Post a Comment