Friday 1 June 2012

[SS501] Kim Kyu Jong to Start His Military Service this July

Kim Kyu Jong 'SS501'
It looks like that SS501′s Kim Kyu Jong will be the first in the group to enlist in the army. Through an open letter to fans, he announced about his plan of enlisting in the army this July.
On his handwritten missive he wrote:
“It has been a while since I wrote a letter and the reason im doing this is because I want to inform you myself that I will be enlisting in the army this July.”
“Im really happy for all the love and support you have given me and for sharing a lot of happy memories. I really had fun in my 20′s. I have always told myself to give back to you as you have given me so many and I want to share beautiful memories. I will be gone for 2 years but I promise to be back to meet you.”
Prior to his enlistment, Kim Kyu Jong will hold a fan meet at Yonsei University on June 3.  At the end of his letter, he wrote these words “Thank you thank you so much.”
Here’s a copy of Kim Kyu Jong’s letter to fans

Triple S might be sad with this sudden announcement, but then, he will be back in 2 years so for the meantime, it’s time to wish him goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment