Sunday 27 May 2012

4minute's HyunA Feels Empty Inside

4minute member HyunA was a guest on the most recent episode of KBS's "Invincible Youth 2". During the show, the singer shared her feelings of being an idol.
HyunA revealed that she's not entirely happy with the life of an idol. "When I go home after standing on a big stage, sometimes I feel emptiness inside of me," she stated.
According to HyunA, idols aren't given the time to enjoy the simple things in life such as spending time with family or enjoying a nice meal.
"Because of our busy schedule, we often hastily eat our meals in the car. Whenever we eat like that, I think about what it would be like to go on a trip somewhere out in the open and eat delicious things as much as I want," she said.
The show's host Kim Shin Young felt sympathetic for the idol. She surprised HyunA with a home-cooked chicken meal for her to enjoy during the show, causing the idol to become much happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment