Wednesday 30 May 2012

[T-Ara's Eunjung] A Support Message from Eunjung for Her ‘Husband’

[Left] Lee Jang Woo, Ham Eun Jung [Right]
Despite not filming the program ‘We Got Married‘ with her virtual husband, Lee Jang Woo, for a long time already, T-Ara’s Eunjung keeps showing her support to him by asking her fans to watch Lee Jang Woo’s upcoming drama I Do, I Do.
She wrote her personal Twitter,
Janggoon-nim Lee Jang Woo’s new MBC Wed-Thurs drama ‘I Do, I Do‘ will air its pilot episode this week! Please watch it every week on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:55 PM *ㅅ*
I Do, I Do is a drama about love between a woman and a younger man. The woman will played by Kim Sun Ah (City Hall, Scent of Woman). Super Junior’s Yesung will sing a song for the drama’s soundtrack which will be released on May 31st.
Source : Eunjung’s Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment