Tuesday 29 May 2012

BoA Discusses Why She Didn't Go To College

BoA Discusses Why She Didn't Go To College
BoA will be a guest on an upcoming episode of "Win Win". During the program, the singer talked about why she never attended college.
Growing up, BoA was a very bright child. She entered middle school ranking at the top of her class. However, things began to go downhill as she rose to fame.
"As I started my promotions in Japan during my school days, I was unable to attend school often and thus I ended up quitting school. I obtained my high school diploma by taking the G.E.D. test," she revealed.
After being able to even complete high school due to her career, BoA decided that there would be no point in going to college while she continued to be a star. "I realized with my singing career I could only be a phantom student. I didn’t want to attend school just for show," she said.
"I can’t have everything. Instead of school, I have gained life experiences by promoting as a singer and dancer. I’m thankful that I’m able to receive love from people doing the things I love," she stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment