Thursday 24 May 2012

Dal Shabet's Viki To Leave The Group

Dal Shabet's leader, Viki, has announced that she is leaving the group.
The idol wrote a message on the group's fancafe.
Quote by Viki
Hello, this is Dal Shabet's Viki. I haven't greeting you guys in a while, but I'm afraid I have some bad news for our Darlings.I've had many happy moments promoting as the leader of Dal Shabet, but I will be concluding my activities with the group with our Yeosu schedule as my final appearance. You're surprised, right? But I'll be back soon, so please look forward to my solo promotions.
And our pretty Shabet dongsengs are also making a comeback! Because it is their 1st studio album, please give them lots of love. Although I won't be able to greet you as a member of Dal Shabet in the future, I hope our Darlings won't forget Viki in their hearts. Please continue to give Dal Shabet your love and anticipate my solo transformation.
To my sisters, charming Serri, big eyed Ahyoung, the perfect daughter-in-law Jiyul, athletic Gaeun, and giant baby Subin. This unni will always support you and our Darlings! You know how much I love you, right? Thank you so much for your support and love. I'll come back soon.
Viki's final appearance with the group will be on May 27th at the Yeosu Expo concert. Afterwards, she will be pursuing a solo career. A new member will be joining the group to replace her.

No comments:

Post a Comment